Complaints and Returns
If you are not satisfied with the product you ordered, you can return it for a full refund, including shipping if charged (for full order refunds only).
All returned products must be unused and unopened in their original packaging.
You bear the cost of shipping to our warehouse for the products you are returning (by mail or delivery service), except in the case of returning or replacing defective products, when all costs are borne by Olival.
For returns of unused and unopened products in our warehouse, please contact us beforehand at phone number 01/3438-273 or e-mail: info(@)olivalcosmetics.com
- Returns and exchanges must be arranged in advance.
- If you want a refund, a copy of the invoice and the account number (IBAN) to which we will refund the funds must be attached to the goods that qualify for the refund.
- Refunds will be made in accordance with the legal deadline of 14 days (Consumer Protection Act), i.e. after we receive the product at the warehouse.
- When returning the product, the customer is responsible for properly packing the product/in the cardboard box so that the product is not damaged during transport. If the damage occurs because the customer did not protect the product during packaging (e.g. returned products wrapped in plain paper or a bag), a refund or replacement will not be accepted.
- The buyer must return the goods without delay, and no later than within 14 days from the date of unilateral termination of the contract.
DELIVERY DAMAGE, WRONG PRODUCTS, DEFECTED PRODUCTS
In case of damage during delivery, wrongly delivered goods or the product you received is defective (factory defect), please contact us (by email or phone within two working days of receiving the shipment.
We will resolve all complaints as soon as possible. In these cases, Olival d.o.o. covers all costs of product replacement.