Green Jade Face Massager
A practical face massager, also known as a roller, is intended for a relaxing and regenerating massage of the skin of the face and neck. At the ends of the massager, there are rollers of different sizes adapted to wider and narrower areas of the face, such as the cheeks and temples.
Massage with a roller stimulates blood circulation in the skin, relieves puffiness and puffiness, refreshes and tones the complexion, and helps better absorption of products in the care routine.
Note: The massager is made of green jade, a valued semi-precious stone. Due to the specificity and originality of the natural material itself, the texture of the stone and the color intensity of each individual roller may vary.
How to use a Face Massager (roller)
1. Start with the massage from the shoulders to the neck and face, and first apply your favorite serum, cream or, ideally, an oil such as Omega Elixir . The massager (roller) gently rolls from the shoulders to the neck. When you get to the area behind the ear, massage in circular motions in the spot.
2. With the same movements of the roller, he crosses the parts of the face from the middle of the chin to the cheeks, then from the nose to the temples. Again in place, massage the highest points.
3. Gently pull the roller from the root of the nose to the scalp, in the middle and on each side. Massage the neck, chin, cheeks and forehead with the wide end of the massager, and use the narrow end to massage the temples and the area around the eyes.
4. If desired, apply the rest of the treatment (for example, cream after serum).
5. For a cooling effect, pre-cool the green jade facial massager in the refrigerator.
The dimensions of the massager are about 15.5 x 5.5 x 2.0 cm. It comes packaged in a cardboard box with a Professional label, along with a detailed description and instructions for use.