Black Obsidian Face Massager
Black Obsidian Face Massager is used for a relaxing face and neck massage. Better blood circulation in the skin, reduced puffiness and puffiness, a refreshed complexion are the first results after a massage, while long-term use can affect the improvement of skin tone. At the ends of the massager, there are rollers of different sizes adapted to wider and narrower areas of the face, such as the cheeks and temples.
Note: The massager is made of black obsidian and volcanic glass. Due to the specificity and originality of the natural material itself, the texture of the stone and the color intensity of each individual roller can vary.
How to use a Face Massager (roller) Made of Black Obsidian
1. Start with the massage from the shoulders to the neck and face, before applying your favorite serum, cream or, ideally, an oil such as Omega elixir . The massager (roller) gently rolls from the shoulders to the neck. When you get to the area behind the ear, massage in circular motions in the spot.
2. With the same movements of the roller, he crosses the parts of the face from the middle of the chin to the cheeks, then from the nose to the temples. Again in place, massage the highest points.
3. Gently pull the roller from the root of the nose to the scalp, in the middle and on each side. Massage the neck, chin, cheeks and forehead with the broad end of the massager, and use the narrow end to massage the temples and the area around the eyes.
4. If desired, apply the rest of the treatment (for example, cream after serum).
5. For a cooling effect, pre-cool the black obsidian facial massager in the refrigerator.
The dimensions of the massager are about 14.5 x 6.0 x 2.0 cm. It comes packaged in a cardboard box with a Professional label, along with a detailed description and instructions for use.