How can we help you?
Protection from the Sun and Mosquitoes
Certificates and Standards
What is double cleansing and which products to use?
Double facial cleansing is a two-step cleansing that relates to the removal of makeup and larger (more visible) impurities, and then the cleansing of the rest of the makeup and smaller (eye invisible) impurities.
Double cleansing is often also called the double cleanse or DC method. It is based on the principle of "similar to similar". Taking into account that UV filters and makeup are fat-soluble, in the first step, it is good to remove all layers from the face with a greasier product, and then wash the remnants with the help of a water-based product.
The choice of products depends on past habits, skin type and cosmetic preferences (natural, conventional). For the first step we recommend using Micellar Solution Immortelle, Micellar Solution 2in1 Immortelle, Nourishing Milk Immortelle or Professional Microemulsion, while Micellar Gel Immortelle, Micellar Foam Immortelle or Amino Gel are recommended for the second step of skincare.
Why don't Micellar Gel Immortelle and Micellar Foam Immortelle, as well as Amino Gel, remove makeup completely?
Name of the project: Through certification to increase income and export in the cosmetic industry
Brief description of the project: On January 12, 2019. the company Olival doo signed with the Ministry of Economy, Entrepreneurship and Crafts and the Croatian Agency for Small Business, Innovation and Investments, the Agreement on the allocation of grants for the purpose of implementing the project entitled "Certification to increase income and exports in the cosmetics industry", contract reference code KK .03.2.1.14.0120. The implementation of the project was co-financed from the European Structural and Investment Funds in the financial period 2014-2020.
The implementation of this project will enable the introduction of the IFS HPC certificate, which will ensure product quality, compliance and safety. Certification will prove that the company's products do not pose a risk to the health of users and are safe for use. The traceability of the production process from the raw material to the final product will be achieved and the waste management system will be improved.
Project objectives: The objectives of the project are the acquisition and implementation of the IFS HPC certificate, adequate waste management in the company and the elimination of potentially unfavorable effects of the company's operations on the environment, and the increase of product quality through the control of the production process in all key stages, through the control of traceability from raw materials to individual products, as and through the supervision of suppliers of raw materials and the quality of supplied raw materials.
Expected results of the project:
- obtaining and implementing the IFS HPC certificate
- growth in sales revenue
- growth in export income
- the project was carried out in accordance with the given procedures
EU co-financing of the project: HRK 149,268.50 (~ €19,811.33)
Project implementation period: October 1, 2018 - August 1, 2019.
Contact person for more information: Marijan Pojatina, firstname.lastname@example.org , + 385 91 452 3757
More information at www.struktrunnifondovi.hr and https://struktrunnifondovi.hr/natjecaji/uvodenje-sustava-upravljanja-poslovnim-procesima-i-kvalitetom-iso-i-slicne-norme/
Can Microemulsion be used on the eyes?
GENERAL BUSINESS TERMS
These websites contain information about the products and services offered by the company Olival doo Susedsko polje 55, 10090 Zagreb and serve as the company's electronic point of sale - the online store.
The terms and conditions of the online store (www.olival.hr) are drawn up in accordance with the current Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) and the Obligatory Relations Act (ZOO).
Please read carefully all the conditions of purchase and business listed below. By ordering the product, the Customer confirms acceptance of these purchase conditions.
Olival doo, Susedsko polje 55, 10090 Zagreb,
Geographical business address: Olival doo, Susedsko polje 55, 10090 Zagreb
OIB: 82376582315, MB: 0709379
The company is registered in the Register of the Commercial Court in Zagreb under number Tt-95/2886-2
The basic capital amounts to HRK 20,000.00 and has been paid in full. Management: Marijan Pojatina, director
A customer is any legal or physical person who makes an order and payment in the online store (www.olival.hr).
Pursuant to Article 57 of the Consumer Protection Act, the Seller must inform the Buyer in a clear and comprehensible manner about:
- the main characteristics of the goods or services, to the extent that this is appropriate with regard to the goods or services and the medium used to transmit the information
- its name and headquarters, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address
- if applicable, to the name and registered office of the trader in whose name and/or on whose account it acts
- the geographic address of the place of business, that is, the geographic address of the place of business of the trader in whose name and/or on whose account he acts, and to which the consumer can address his complaints, if that place is different from the headquarters from point 2 of this article
- the retail price of the goods or services, and if the nature of the goods or services does not allow the price to be calculated in advance, about the method of price calculation and, if applicable, other costs of transportation, delivery or postal services, i.e. about the fact that these costs can be charged, if cannot be reasonably calculated in advance
- the costs of using the means of remote communication for the purpose of concluding a contract, if these costs are not charged at the basic rate
- terms of payment, terms of delivery of goods or provision of services, time of delivery of goods or provision of services and, if any, the method of handling consumer complaints by the merchant
- conditions, terms and procedure for exercising the right to unilateral termination of the contract, as well as the form for unilateral termination of the contract in accordance with Article 74, paragraph 1 of this Act, in cases where this right exists
- to the fact that the consumer is obliged to bear the costs of returning the goods in the event that he exercises his right to unilaterally terminate the contract from Article 72 of this Act, that is, on the costs of returning the goods, in the event that the goods, due to their nature, cannot be returned by mail in contracts concluded at a distance in the usual way
- that, in the event that he exercises his right to unilaterally terminate the contract from Article 72 of this Act after making a request in accordance with Article 64 or Article 70 of this Act, the consumer will be obliged to pay the trader a reasonable part of the price in accordance with Article 77. paragraph 7 of this Act
- that the consumer cannot use the right to unilaterally terminate the contract from Article 72 of this Act, in cases in which, based on Article 79 of this Act, that right is excluded, i.e. the conditions under which the consumer loses the right to unilaterally terminate the contract
- the existence of liability for material defects
- the existence of appropriate rules of conduct of the merchant, as defined by Article 5, Clause 18 of this Act
- duration of the contract, if the contract was concluded for a fixed period of time, i.e. under conditions of cancellation or termination of the contract that was concluded for an indefinite period, i.e. which is automatically extended
- the minimum term in which the consumer is bound by the contract, if any
- deposit or other financial security that the consumer is obliged to pay or obtain at the merchant's request, as well as the terms of payment of that deposit, i.e. the conditions of obtaining other financial security
- if applicable, the functionality of the digital content, including the necessary technical protection measures for that content
- if applicable, the interoperability of the digital content with computer or software equipment of which the trader knows or should know
- mechanisms for out-of-court settlement of disputes, i.e. about compensation systems, and how the consumer can use them.
All the aforementioned notices, i.e. those that are necessary in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, can be found in these Terms of Purchase on the Olival website ( www.olival.hr ).
INVOICE / CONFIRMATION OF CONTRACT
The invoice that the customer will receive together with the ordered goods is a confirmation of the concluded contract and contains all the necessary information from Article 57 of the ZZP.
RULES OF MERCHANT PROCEDURE
These terms of purchase represent the rules of conduct by which the trader undertakes to act in his business practice.
Prices are expressed in kunas and euros ( fixed conversion rate: €1 = HRK 7.53450) , and VAT is included in the price. Prices, payment terms and promotional offers are valid only at the time of order and may change without prior notice.
Ordering goods through the online store is possible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can order as a registered or unregistered user.
All products listed on the online store (www.olival.hr) are in stock and available for order in limited quantities. If a certain product is not available at the time of the order, the customer will be notified and offered the most similar replacement product or a refund.
The customer is responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the data entered during registration and ordering.
SALES AND DISCOUNT CODES
The company Olival doo will periodically, at its discretion, put certain products on special sale. These products will be available under the same conditions to all customers or will be available to customers of a certain, precisely specified group.
After the expiration of the special sale period, the company Olival doo will not accept new orders according to the conditions related to the expired special sale. The merchant reserves the right to sell until the stock runs out.
The merchant reserves the right to temporarily suspend the validity of promo codes during sales promotions, or the validity period of other discount codes. Discounts or benefits automatically granted in the shopping cart cannot be combined with discount codes. The welcome discount for newsletter subscribers can also be used after the first order.
For card payments, the Olival webshop uses the CorvusPay payment platform. Since the customer enters all sensitive card data on the CorvusPay payment form, which is secured by a high level of SSL encryption (256-bit encryption), the merchant does not come into contact with the card data, is not responsible for their transfer or storage.
3D Secure is an advanced authentication system based on customer identity verification using SSL/TLS technologies. 3D Secure customer authentication does not represent an additional obligation for the merchant during the activation and use of card payment, as it takes place during the payment process on the side of the card issuer, to which CorvusPay forwards the customer for additional identity verification. On the page of the bank that issued the payment card, the customer enters the required data to confirm his identity with the help of a token or password. The exchange of secret data is done in a secure way, exclusively between the card user and the bank that issued the card.
In accordance with the provisions of the Law on Consumer Protection ("Official Gazette" No. 41/14), Article 11, Olival doo does not transfer personal data of customers to a third party without prior express and written approval of the customer and collects only basic data about customers/users.
We undertake to apply maximum security measures in order to protect the interests of customers and prevent possible misuse of information. In the process of realizing the purchase, we will only use information that is necessary.
Customers are regularly given choices about the use of their data, including the ability to decide whether or not they want their name removed from lists used for marketing campaigns.
All customer data is strictly kept and is available only to employees who need the said data in business and will not be sold, disclosed or given to a third party. All employees are responsible for respecting the principles of privacy protection.
APPLICATION OF COOKIES
The Olival website ( www.olival.hr ) uses the so-called cookies – text files placed on the computer of the user/visitor by the web server used by the visitor. The files are created when the browser on the user's device loads the Internet pages visited, which then send data to the browser, which then creates a text file (cookie). The browser retrieves and sends the file to the website server (sites, pages) when the user returns to it, thus providing users with more online options and a better user experience.
It is important to emphasize that the Olival website ( www.olival.hr ) cannot access other files on the user's computer or gain access to information that the user did not previously provide. It does not contain cookies that enable programs to run or install viruses on your computer.
The information collected includes the user's IP address, information about the browser, language, operating system and other standard statistical information that is collected and analyzed exclusively in anonymous and bulk form. The website www.olival.hr uses Google Analytics statistics. Data on how users use the Olival website can occasionally be collected using other tools similar to Google Analytics.
Also, for the purpose of planning the publication of content appropriate to your interests and future marketing campaigns, the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting tool is used, where data from Google's interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (e.g. age, gender and interests) can be used on to the Google Analytics service. Detailed third-party information about this service, as well as the user's ability to regulate the cookie settings necessary for this, is available on Google's website: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/gb/
As the purpose of cookies is to improve and enable the use of our website and its processes, please note that by preventing or deleting cookies, you may disable the functionality of features of this site or cause it to work and look differently in your browser.
By using this website, you agree to the method of data collection and use described in this Statement and to the storage and access of cookies on your device.
The package is delivered to the address via the delivery service.
You can read more about each shipping and delivery method below.
Fast delivery (usually 1-3 working days, during sales 5-7 working days or more*).
- for a package from 0.0 kg to 2.0 kg = €3.32 (HRK 25.00)
- for a package from 2.0 kg to 25.0 kg = €3.98 (HRK 30.00)
- for orders over €23.89 (180.00 HRK) = FREE
Free delivery for orders over €23.89 (180.00 kn) is valid only in Croatia.
*The speed of delivery may deviate from the usual during holidays, non-working days, during large sales actions (BLACK FRIDAY) and other situations in which there are possible difficulties during delivery.
Calculation of postage for orders outside Croatia is available in the purchase process, after selecting a product or in the Shipping prices table .
GENERAL TERMS OF PACKAGE DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
We ship orders and payments received from Monday to Friday by 2:00 p.m. the same day (except in the case of previously described deviations).
Orders and payments received on Friday after 14:00, Saturday and Sunday are sent on Monday.
Delivery is made in accordance with the schedule specified in each of the delivery and delivery methods listed below.
The time of sending and delivery/delivery of the package is shifted to the first following working day in the case of holidays and public holidays.
If you want delivery on a specific date, please let us know in the notes with the order.
The products will be packed so that they cannot be damaged by normal handling during transport. When picking up the shipment, the buyer is obliged to check any EXTERNAL damage to the shipment, i.e. the package, and immediately report them to the delivery person, or refuse to take delivery of a shipment with visible major external damage. In this case, please contact us so that we can check the status of the shipment as soon as possible and send a new one.
TERMS OF RETURNS, COMPLAINTS AND EXCHANGE
If you are not satisfied with the product you ordered, you can return it with a refund of the full amount paid, including the shipping amount if it was charged (only for the return of the entire order).
All returned products must be unused and unopened in their original packaging.
You bear the cost of shipping to our warehouse for the products you are returning (by mail or delivery service), except in the case of returning or replacing defective products, when all costs are borne by Olival. For returns of unused and unopened products in our warehouse, please contact us beforehand on phone: 01/3438-273 or e-mail: email@example.com
• Returns and exchanges must be agreed in advance
• If you want a refund, a copy of the invoice and the account number (IBAN) to which we will refund the funds must be attached to the goods that qualify for the refund.
• Refunds will be made in accordance with the legal deadline of 14 days (ZZP), i.e. after we receive the product at the warehouse
• When returning the product, the customer is responsible for properly packing the product/in the cardboard box so that the product is not damaged during transportation. If the damage occurs because the customer did not protect the product during packaging (e.g. returned products wrapped in plain paper or a bag) - refund or exchange will not be accepted.
• You must return the goods to us without delay, and no later than within 14 days from the day you notified us of the unilateral termination of the contract.
Delivery damage, wrong products, defective products
In case of damage during delivery, wrongly delivered goods or the product you received is defective (manufacturer's fault), please contact us (by e-mail or telephone) within two working days of receiving the shipment at tel: 01/3438-273 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will resolve all complaints as soon as possible. In these cases, Olival doo covers all costs of product replacement.
The right to unilaterally terminate the contract (excerpt from ZZP, Article 72)
(1) The consumer has the right, without giving reasons, to unilaterally terminate a contract concluded outside the business premises or concluded remotely within 14 days.
(2) In the case of concluding a contract of sale, the term referred to in paragraph 1 of this article begins to run from the day when the goods that are the subject of the contract are handed over to the consumer or a third person designated by the consumer, who is not the carrier.
(3) If with one order the consumer ordered several pieces of goods that should be delivered separately, i.e. if it is a question of goods that are delivered in several pieces or in several shipments, the period referred to in paragraph 1 of this article begins to run from the day when the consumer or a third party to a person specified by the consumer, who is not the carrier, given possession of the last piece or the last shipment of goods.
(4) If a regular delivery of goods is contracted for a certain period, the term from paragraph 1 of this article begins to run from the day when the first piece or the first shipment of goods is handed over to the consumer or a third person designated by the consumer, who is not the carrier.
(5) In the case of entering into a contract for services, a contract for the supply of water, gas or electricity that is sold in unlimited volume or an unlimited quantity, and the supply of thermal energy, as well as in the case of entering into a contract the subject of which is digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium, the period referred to in paragraph 1 of this article begins to run from the date of conclusion of the contract.
Form for unilateral termination of the contract
You can electronically fill out and send a copy of the form for unilateral termination of the contract, which is available on our website. We will send you the confirmation of receipt of the notice of unilateral termination of the contract by e-mail without delay. You can download the form for unilateral termination of the contract here (pdf) .
Instructions for unilateral contract termination
• You can unilaterally terminate the contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
• In order to be able to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate this Agreement, you must notify us of your decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement before the end of the term by an unequivocal statement sent by mail or email, in which you will state your name and surname, address, telephone number and address e-mail, and you can also use the attached example of a form for unilateral termination of the contract.
• The deadline for unilateral termination is 14 days from the day when the goods that are the subject of the contract were handed over to you or to a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier.
• If you unilaterally terminate this Agreement, we will refund the money we received from you, including delivery costs, without delay, and no later than within 14 days from the day we received your decision to unilaterally terminate the agreement, unless you have chosen another type delivery which is not the cheapest standard delivery that we have offered.
• The refund will be made in the same way you made the payment. In the event that you agree to another way of returning the amount paid, you do not bear any costs in relation to the return.
• We can issue a refund only after the goods have been returned to us or after you provide us with proof that you sent the goods back to us.
• It is considered that you have fulfilled your obligation on time if you have sent the goods to our address before the expiration of the aforementioned period.
• You must bear the direct costs of returning the goods yourself.
• You are responsible for any decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except that which was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
Obligations of the consumer in case of unilateral termination of the contract (excerpt from ZZP, article 77)
(1) Unless the trader has offered to pick up the goods returned by the consumer himself, the consumer must return the goods without delay and no later than within 14 days from when, in accordance with Article 74 of this Act, he informed the trader of his decision to terminate the contract.
(2) It is considered that the consumer has fulfilled his obligation from paragraph 1 of this article on time if he sends the goods or hands them over to the trader or a person authorized by the trader to receive the goods before the deadline from paragraph 1 of this article expires.
(3) The consumer must bear only the direct costs of returning the goods, unless the trader has agreed to bear these costs or if the trader has failed to inform the consumer that he is obliged to bear these costs.
(4) If, in the case of a contract concluded outside the business premises, the goods were delivered to the consumer at his home at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the trader must take over the goods at his own expense if, due to their nature, it is not possible to return the goods in the usual way by post.
(5) The consumer is responsible for any decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except for that which was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
(6) As an exception to paragraph 5 of this article, if the trader has not informed the consumer of his right to unilaterally terminate the contract in accordance with article 57, point 8 of this Act, the consumer is not liable for the decrease in the value of the goods, regardless of the cause of the decrease in the value of the goods .
(7) If he unilaterally terminates the contract after, in accordance with Articles 64 and 70 of this Act, he has expressly demanded that the provision of the service or the fulfillment of the contract for the supply of water, gas, electricity sold in unlimited volume or unlimited quantity and the supply of thermal energy begin before upon expiry of the term for unilateral termination of the contract, the consumer is obliged to pay the trader a part of the agreed price that is proportional to what the trader fulfilled to the consumer until the moment when the consumer informed him about using his right to unilaterally terminate the contract, with the provision that the proportional amount of the price that the consumer is obliged to pay is calculated on the basis of the total contracted price, and if that price is excessive, on the basis of the market value of what the trader has fulfilled to the consumer.
(8) If he unilaterally terminates a contract for services or a contract for the supply of water, gas or electricity sold in an unlimited volume or unlimited quantity and for the delivery of thermal energy, the consumer will not be obliged to pay a part of the price commensurate with what the trader fulfilled to the consumer during the duration deadline for unilateral termination of the contract, if the trader has not provided the consumer with the notices provided for in the provisions of Article 57, paragraph 1, points 8 and 10 of this Act, or if the consumer has not, in accordance with Articles 64 or 70 of this Act, expressly requested that the provision of the service begin before the expiry deadline for unilateral contract termination.
(9) If he unilaterally terminates a contract that has as its subject digital content that is not delivered on a physical medium, the consumer will not be obliged to pay a part of the price or costs commensurate with what the trader has fulfilled to the consumer during the term for unilateral termination of the contract, if he has not given his explicit consent to start the fulfillment of the contract before the expiration of the 14-day period from Article 72 of this Act, if he has not confirmed that he is aware of the fact that by giving such consent he loses the right to unilaterally terminate the contract or if the trader has failed to notify him in accordance with Articles 63. or 69 of this Act.
Exclusion of the right to unilateral termination of the contract (excerpt from ZZP, Article 79)
The consumer does not have the right to unilaterally terminate the contract from this section if:
• The service contract was fully fulfilled by the merchant, and fulfillment began with the explicit prior consent of the consumer and with his confirmation that he is aware of the fact that he will lose the right to unilaterally terminate the contract from this section if the service is fully fulfilled.
• The subject of the contract is goods that are made according to the consumer's specifications or that are clearly adapted to the consumer
• The subject of the contract is easily perishable goods or goods that quickly expire
• The subject of the contract is sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons, if they were unsealed after delivery
The consumer is obliged to bear the costs of returning the goods to the warehouse of Olival doo in the event that he exercises his right to unilateral termination of the contract from Article 72 of the ZZP. Liability for material defects
Liability for material defects
Olival d.o.o. is responsible for material defects of the items it sells on its website in accordance with the positive regulations of the Republic of Croatia, in particular the Obligations Act.
Out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
In the case of a dispute between a consumer and a trader, a report can be submitted to the Court of Honor of the Croatian Chamber of Commerce or a proposal for conciliation can be submitted to the conciliation centers.
Declaration on the delivery and sending of the package
More than 95% of packages sent by Olival.hr (Olival doo) are delivered according to the schedule of the Overseas Express delivery service. The employees of Olival doo make every possible effort to ensure that the delivery and dispatch of the package is carried out in accordance with the schedule. Olival.hr (Olival doo) cannot at any time be held responsible for delivery delays caused by the delivery service or "force majeure", especially during periods of increased package traffic (Black Friday, December).
Submission of consumer complaints
Pursuant to Art. 10 of the Consumer Protection Act, we inform consumers that they can submit complaints about the quality of our services in writing (by mail) to the address: Olival doo Susedsko polje 55, 10090 Zagreb or to e-mail: email@example.com We will return the answer to your complaint in writing no later than 15 days from the day of receipt of the complaint. Please include your information in the complaint: name and surname, address for delivery of the reply.
Online dispute resolution
European Commission Regulation no. 524/2013 on online resolution of consumer disputes, the "Platform for online resolution of consumer disputes" (Platform for ODR) is enabled at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/odr
The olival.hr website is owned by the company Olival doo All content on olival.hr such as texts, graphic content, trademarks (logos), icons, audio and video recordings, digital downloads, software packages and data are the property of the company Olival doo or our partners and are protected by domestic and international regulations on the protection of copyright and related rights, i.e. industrial property rights, and their unauthorized use constitutes a violation of regulations on the protection of intellectual property rights.
Information on the olival.hr website
Olival d.o.o. invests maximum efforts in keeping the information on the online store pages up-to-date and accurate. Olival doo cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of all displayed information about products and services. In exceptional cases, deviations between the actual data and the data available on the web pages are possible. Olival doo reserves the right to make technical errors when displaying prices, product availability and/or discount or benefit codes. Olival doo undertakes to revise the order in each such case and contact the customer to agree on alternatives. Also, product photos may not always correspond to products that are actually available and should be understood as an informative illustration only.
Use and use of the olival.hr online store
The Olival website ( www.olival.hr ) is owned by the company Olival doo and its use is free of charge, while for access to the Internet and the use of remote data transmission, as well as the fee for providing such a service, contact your operator.
Availability of the olival.hr online store
Although Olival doo strives to give you the best possible offer of services, Olival doo cannot guarantee that the services on olival.hr will meet your needs. Olival doo also cannot guarantee that the service will be error-free. If an error occurs, please report it to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can correct it as quickly as possible. Access to the online store (www.olival.hr) may sometimes be unavailable due to works, maintenance or the introduction of new content.
Disclaimer of liability
Olival d.o.o. cannot take responsibility for any damages caused by the use of information from these pages for purposes that go beyond the scope of their intended purpose.
By entering this website, the service provider/owner and creator of this website, Olival doo, is freed from any responsibility that could arise from improper use of products from this website. All products that are on sale from this website are considered original products, and the supplier and owner of this website, Olival doo, cannot be held responsible for any injury or damage caused by the use of products purchased through this website.
All content on this website is informative or educational in nature. Consult your physician regarding the applicability of any opinion or recommendation to your symptoms or illness.
All products available through this website remain the property of the supplier, the owner of this website, Olival doo, until the full payment of the purchase price.
The End User expressly agrees that the use of the website ( www.olival.hr ) is the sole responsibility of the End User, so that the company Olival doo does not guarantee (i) the consequences that may arise from the use of this website. Olival doo reserves the right to refuse service or cancel an order at its own discretion, without limitation or giving reasons.
Payment in the online store (www.olival.hr) is possible in the following ways:
- Borrower – (ransom fee) cash payment upon collection
- Virman - internet banking / general payment slip
- By cards - online - CorvusPay system
Borrower - cash
If you want to pay the delivery person when picking up the package, please select cash payment when picking up the order.
Virman / internet banking / general payment slip
If you pay by wire transfer / internet banking, we send the shipment after the payment is visible on our giro account. We do not deliver goods on the basis of a payment confirmation.
You can select Virman payment in the shopping cart, after which you will receive an order confirmation and the information required for payment. If you pay from a foreign bank, all bank transaction costs are borne solely by the payer.
Payment by credit and debit cards is possible in the Olival online store.
• American Express
• Diners Club
For card payments, the online store (www.olival.hr) uses the CorvusPay payment platform. Since the customer enters all sensitive card data on the CorvusPay payment form, which is secured by a high level of SSL encryption (256-bit encryption), the merchant does not come into contact with the card data, is not responsible for their transfer or storage. Additionally, all stored user data is protected by strong cryptography, using a FIPS 140-2 Level 3 certified cryptographic device. Employees of the online store (www.olival.hr) do not have access to the card number at any time, only the number of the authorized transaction is available to them. Card information is not stored in the Olivala system, but the credit card number is directly checked and authorized in the authorization center of the card house. Do not enter your credit card number or any other sensitive information anywhere except in the designated field, do not send it by e-mail or via the contact form.
Can only one product be used for cleaning?
For example, dry skin that does not wear make-up will only be suitable for washing with water in the morning and washing with Amino gel in the evening. Mixed skin that does not wear make-up sometimes only needs Microemulsion in the evening.
Please note that when using sun protection, due to adequate removal of SPF, deep cleansing is necessary and in this case the double cleanse method is the ideal choice.
|Fast delivery (usually up to 3 working days)|
|0.0 kg - 2.0 kg||3.32 € (25.00 HRK)|
|2.0 kg - 25.0 kg||3.98 € (30.00 HRK)|
|For orders over 25.00 € (188.36 HRK)||free delivery|
Free delivery for orders over 25.00 € (188.36 HRK) is valid only in Croatia. The speed of delivery may deviate from the usual during holidays, non-working days, during large sales campaigns and other situations in which there are possible difficulties during delivery.
Delivery is made through our partners Overseas Express.
|0.0 kg – 1.0 kg||4.79 € (36.09 HRK)|
|1.0 kg - 2.0 kg||5.13 € (38.65 HRK)|
|2.0 kg - 5.0 kg||6.10 € (45.96 HRK)|
|5.0 kg - 10.0 kg||7.11 € (53.57 HRK)|
|For orders over 50.00 € (376.73 HRK)||free delivery|
Austria, Germany, Czech Republic, Slovakia
|0.0 kg – 1.0 kg||7.26 € (54.70 HRK)|
|1.0 kg - 2.0 kg||7.71 € (58.09 HRK)|
|2.0 kg - 5.0 kg||8.67 € (65.32 HRK)|
|5.0 kg - 10.0 kg||10.08 € (75.95 HRK)|
|For orders over 50.00 € (376.73 HRK)||free delivery|
|0.0 kg – 1.0 kg||10.03 € (75.60 HRK)|
|1.0 kg - 2.0 kg||10.83 € (81.60 HRK)|
|2.0 kg - 5.0 kg||13.22 € (99.60 HRK)|
|5.0 kg - 10.0 kg||15.77 € (118.80 HRK)|
Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland
|0.0 kg – 1.0 kg||11.63 € (87.60 HRK)|
|1.0 kg - 2.0 kg||13.46 € (101.40 HRK)|
|2.0 kg - 5.0 kg||15.61 € (117.60 HRK)|
|5.0 kg - 10.0 kg||18.55 € (139.80 HRK)|
|0.0 kg – 1.0 kg||14.97 € (112.80 HRK)|
|1.0 kg - 2.0 kg||16.56 € (124.80 HRK)|
|2.0 kg - 5.0 kg||20.15 € (151.80 HRK)|
|5.0 kg - 10.0 kg||28.11 € (211.80 HRK)|
|0.0 kg – 1.0 kg||23.33 € (175.80 HRK)|
|1.0 kg - 2.0 kg||24.53 € (184.80 HRK)|
|2.0 kg - 5.0 kg||27.63 € (208.20 HRK)|
|5.0 kg - 10.0 kg||30.90 € (232.80 HRK)|
|0.0 kg - 2.0 kg||11.95 € (90.00 HRK)|
|2.0 kg - 25.0 kg||16.59 € (125.00 HRK)|
BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA, SERBIA, MONTENEGRO
|0.0 kg – 1.0 kg||11.95 € (90.00 HRK)|
|1.0 kg - 2.0 kg||12.61 € (95.00 HRK)|
|2.0 kg - 5.0 kg||14.07 € (106.00 HRK)|
|5.0 kg - 10.0 kg||16.32 € (123.00 HRK)|
THE REST OF THE WORLD
USA, Canada, Australia, Greece, Bulgaria, Albania and 195 other countries
|0.0 kg – 20.0 kg||21.90 € (165.00 HRK)|
IMPORTANT: Delivery times abroad depend on the specific country and the possibilities of transport, i.e. sending the shipment at a certain time. We are available for all questions at email@example.com
Peels and Exfoliants
Can Immortelle peels and Professional exfoliants be combined?
What is Microexfoliant and how does it work?
Microexfoliant is a face scrub of powder type which is "activated" with water. In contact with water, the exfoliating powder creates a thick, creamy deep exfoliating paste that removes dead skin cells, thoroughly cleanses it and prepares it for a skincare routine.
Salicylic acid at a concentration of 1% brings exfoliating and prolonged properties to the skin.. It belongs to beta hydroxyl acid (BHA), and due to its proven positive effect on mixed, oily and reactive skin prone to irregularities in the form of enlarged pores, open and closed comedones, pimples and acne, it is very often used as an active substance in treatment cosmetics.
Salicylic acid has anti-inflammatory and comedolytic effects (prevents and relieves the appearance of comedones), deeply cleanses pores and prevents their blockage, regulates the secretion of sebum, removes dead skin cells, refreshes the complexion and gradually relieves the visibility of gradual spots and hyperpigmentation. On the other hand, mechanical exfoliation in Microexfoliant is carried out by natural, round and tender grains of castor wax. It is used up to 3 times a week, but this primarily depends on the type of skin, getting used to acids and the rest of the routine as well as other habits. For most skins, it will be enough to use it once or twice a week.
The product comes in practical packaging with a teaspoon that facilitates the dosage of the powder.
Is it possible to use a Microexfoliant on a sensitive skin?
In users with more pronounced sensitive skin, it is recommended that Microexfoliant be applied only if such a treatment product is necessary, only once a week or less often, and that it is left on the skin slightly shorter than the recommended time.
In addition, in such a case, it is good to do a tolerability test on the forearm before use on the face (the reaction is monitored for 48 hours). The product should not be combined in the same routine with other cosmetics containing exfoliating acids and retinoids (retinol), and it is advisable to use it in evening care, with mandatory sun protection during the day.
In what cases is recommended to avoid using Microexfoliant?
Microexfoliant is used up to 3 times a week on all skin types, with the exception of more pronounced sensitive skin, skin prone to capillary changes, rosaceas and similar conditions. Most skins will be comfortable with usage of once or twice a week.
Upotreba Mikroeksfolijanta se ne preporučuje kod oštećene, iritirane i vidljivo upaljene kože s otvorenim ranicama te kod ljudi alergičnih na salicilnu kiselinu. Ne koristi se ni u trudnoći. Budući da se radi o formi pilirajućeg praha, važno je pažljivo rukovati proizvodom i izbjegavati udisanje praha.
Due to the action of salicylic acid, a slight burning sensation is possible, which is a sign of the active action of this substance. If the burning sensation intensifies and annealing occurs, the product should be rinsed immediately and further use discontinued.
Can Microexfoliant be used during the summer?
Assuming that it is a skin suitable for use of this type of product (undamaged, insensitive skin) and the use of a high protective factor, the Microexfoliant should also be used during the summer, always in the evening routine and with abundant hydration after exfoliation.
Protection from the sun during the day is mandatory.
Can Microexfoliant cause the so-called purging phase?
The Microexfoliant contains 1% salicylic (BHA) acid which, as well as other acids (excluding hyaluronic) and retinoids, works by accelerating cellular change, which is why the purging phase is possible, especially in the skin otherwise prone to irregularities.
This phase is generally short-lived, transient in nature and it is not necessary that it will happen to each user of the product.
The same is possible when using AHA PHA Exfoliating Toner, Vitamin Serum R² and RA.
Can Microexfoliant and Peeling Tonic AHA PHA be combined?
For most skin types, such a combination would be overloading and potentially irritating, so we do not recommend parallel use in the same routine.
In case of additional questions, we suggest that you contact us for an individual consultation.
My skin is red after the Peeling Tonic AHA PHA, is this normal?
In order for acids to be as effective as exfoliant, it is necessary that the products have an acidic pH. Applying such products can temporarily cause redness, but it should be withdrawn relatively quickly. Redness lasting several days, a feeling of strong burning and other similar phenomena are a sign of irritation and probable damage to the barrier (which usually occurs due to too frequent use or inadequate rest of the routine), as a result of which the product should be left out of it.
A reminder, exfoliating toner is applied exclusively on dry skin, usually up to three times a week in the evening, with the obligatory application of sunscreen products during the day.
It is not recommended for highly sensitive or damaged skin, and parallel use with retinoids or other AHA and BHA acids (layering and combining in the same routine) is not recommended. AHA and PHA acids can be used during pregnancy and lactation, unless there are obstacles of an individual nature to this.
How to use Peeling tonic AHA PHA?
The tonic is followed by a neutral cream. The frequency of use is determined according to the needs of the skin. SPF is necessary when using this product.
Can Professional serums be combined?
Serumi se mogu kombinirati kroz dan, u jutarnjoj i večernjoj njezi lica, uz kremu nakon njih. Za nanošenje ujutro, a zbog fotoprotektivnog djelovanja idealan je Vitaminski serum C, Vitaminski serum B3 ili Hijaluron hidrator 4H uz SPF zaštitu, dok se navečer mogu koristiti Vitaminski serum R², Peptidni serum P ili Vitaminski serum RA.
Serums are not recommended to be used together at the same time (layered application), i.e. in the same routine of care due to potential irritation and/or loss of effect.
Mixed skin without shine: Vitamin Serum C (+ SPF) in the morning, Vitamin Serum R² in the evening
Mješovita i masna koža sklona nepravilnostima, crvenilu, aknama i znakovima starenja: Vitaminski serum C (+ SPF) ujutro, Vitaminski serum RA uvečer uz postupno uvođenje
Masna koža sklona jakom lučenju sebuma, aknama i mrljicama: Vitaminski serum B3 ujutro uz SPF, Vitaminska krema B3 uvečer
Dehydrated or dry skin with the first and visible signs of aging: Hyaluron Hydrator 4Am, Peptide Serum P In Evening
Skin prone to gradual acne stains: Vitamin serum C in the morning (+ SPF), Vitamin Serum RA in the evening
Dry skin with hyperpigmentation stains and fine lines: Vitamin Serum C in the morning (+ SPF), Peptide Serum P in the evening
Can Professional serums cause stickiness to the skin and feeling of tightening?
The care should then be completed with a face cream according to the skin type. Hyaluronic acid, as well as aloe vera, can have a slightly sticky effect on the skin, which disappears a few minutes after applying the serum.
Serums containing hyaluronic acid are Hyaluron hydrator 4H, Peptide serum P, Vitamin serum C+, Vitamin serum R².
Should Professional products be used during pregnancy?
Can Professional serums be used with Immortelle creams?
Can I use Vitamin Serum C+ or Vitamin Emulsion C+ when I am exposed to the sun?
They act as antioxidants against external influences (primarily UV radiation) and complete the photoprotective effect of sun protection products. That's why we recommend using them in morning care with SPF.
Can the Hyperpigmentation Serum be used during summer?
Since it is not based on phototoxic and "heavier" active substances of synthetic origin, the serum can also be used during the summer, ideally in the evening routine.
Sunscreen cream is recommended as a prevention of the formation of new hyperpigmentation spots and for maintaining the effect of the serum.
What is the percentage of peptides in Peptide Serum P?
Peptide serum P contains the recommended percentage of Matrixyl 3000™ and Matrixyla sinthe'6™ of a total of 5%.
This is also the recommended concentration of these active substances by the raw material manufacturer.
Can Peptide Serum P be used on the eye area?
Since it does not contain potentially irritating ingredients, Peptide Serum P can also be applied to the eye area, with caution and avoiding contact with the eyes themselves. The same goes for Hyaluron Hydrator 4H.
We do not recommend applying serums such as Vitamin Emulsion C+, Vitamin Serum RA and Vitamin Serum B3 to the area around the eyes.
What is the percentage of retinol in Vitamin Serum R²?
Can Vitamin Serum R² be used during the summer?
Who is the Vitamin SERUM RA for?
There is no precise division, but indicatively the VITAMIN SERUM RA is intended for:
- skins accustomed to milder forms of retinoid, i.e. people who wish to cross to more specific skincare
- oily skins prone to blockage of pores, acne and pimples
- balanced skin with hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and fine lines
- thin, sun-damaged skin that needs regeneration (with very conservative introduction)
In case of doubt, it is best to contact us via social media or email for a personalized recommendation.
Who wouldn't you recommend Vitamin Serum RA?
What do I have to look out for while I'm using Vitamin Serum RA?
Temporary redness and a slight burning sensation are possible, which is rare, temporary and transient (getting used to the retinoid in the routine). If it persists or worsens, discontinue use.
Full UVA and UVB protection from the sun with a high protection factor is mandatory all year round.
Along with RA Vitamin Serum, it is good to apply gentle cleansing with non-drying cleansing products such as Microemulsion and Amino gel, and possibly a neutral cream or oil that will lock moisture into the skin. SPF during the day is mandatory, for which we suggest Professional face fluid SPF 30 or face cream SPF 50.
I use acid, can I also have RA vitamin serum?
It is not recommended to use in parallel with acids (except hyaluronic acid) and other strong active substances or their concentrations (for example, vitamin C) in the same routine.
It is not recommended to apply it immediately after using Microexfoliant. As a precaution, at the beginning of serum use it is necessary to temporarily pause the use of acids even in more resistant skin, at least for a short period of time.
How to use VITAMIN RA serum correctly?
It is necessary to introduce the serum into the routine in the evening, on a clean dry face. An amount of 2 pomegranate seeds is applied to the entire face, avoiding the eye area, and then applying moisturizer and/or oil without other active substances (without vitamin C, other retinoids, AHA/BHA/PHA acids) upon absorption.
It is used twice to three times a week and monitors the condition of the skin, then gradually increases use depending on the needs. With resistant, accustomed skin can be used every night. More details about the use can be read here.
Can vitamin RA serum cause the so-called cleansing phase?
The serum contains 0.1% retinal (retinaldehyde) which, as well as other retinoids and BHA/AHA/PHA acids, works by accelerating cellular change, making the purging phase possible, especially in the skin otherwise prone to irregularities. This phase is generally short-lived, transient in nature and it is not necessary that it will happen to each user of the product.
In skins with a stronger appearance of closed comedones before the introduction of this type of product, it is good to do a mechanical cleaning, and start with this particular product after the skin heals.
Why don't you suggest applying Vitamin serum RA to the eye area?
Is retinal/retinaldehyde stabilized?
The reduction of retinaldehyde degradation was achieved through the use of molecular "carriers" (Cyclodextrin), synergistic antioxidant potential of astaxanthin and the use of opaque airless packaging.
It is not necessary to keep the product in the refrigerator, but it is necessary not to expose the serum to high temperature and direct sunlight.
What exactly is the difference between Vitamin Serum R² and RA?
Were the formulations of creams from the Immortelle collection changing?
Why does the smell of Immortelle cream sometimes differ?
The creams do not contain added synthetic fragrance (perfume) and therefore do not mask the smell of the ingredients. Natural ingredients may differ from batch to batch, in smell, color and other characteristics, which does not affect the correctness or effectiveness of the product itself.
Does CC Natural Cream Immortelle has an SPF?
Our CC cream contains a protective factor of 12 that is independently not enough when staying outdoors for a long time and in the warmer part of the year. The factor is achieved using a mineral UV filter that is part of the pigment itself.
We suggest using a dedicated sun protection product.
From what age is it recommended to use face creams from the Imortelle Collection?
Can the creams from the Immortelle Collection be used in a case of an allergy?
Does salicylic acid in Immortelle creams serve for exfoliation?
Are the creams from the Immortelle Collection comedogenic, do they cause pimples?
In this case, we suggest using the Regenerative cream with immortelle oil or the Mattifying fluid Smilje, which is ideal for oily skin with irregularities.
Which cream from the Immortelle Collection is recommended for combination skin?
For mixed skin type prone to irregularities Regenerative Cream Immortelle is ideal for skincare routine.
It is a hydrating emulsion that quickly absorbs into the skin, smoothes it, mattifies it and makes a good foundation for the application of decorative cosmetics.
Is it possible that the cream from the Green Coffee Collection causes redness?
Can CC Natural Cream be used on oily skin?
The texture of the CC cream is lightweight and suitable for use on all skin types, including mixed skin.
Due to the slightly higher comedogenic potential of macadamia oil and the concentration contained in the composition, the use of CC creams is not recommended for skin prone to clogged pores and acne.
In order to achieve the mattified effect, the CC cream can be blotted with the powder.
Why doesn't the CC Natural Cream always have exactly the same shade?
At first glance, the shade of Olival CC Natural Cream can make the impression of a different color, which is possible primarily due to the use of natural oils in the composition.
At the moment when the cream is squeezed out of the pump can come to a different shade than the one previously used. However, since the formulation contains a standardized percentage of pigments, when applied to the face the cream adapts to the complexion.
Which Professional cream is best suited for oily skin?
Is Golden Immortelle Oil recommended for mixed skin?
Since it contains a combination of nutritious oils of slightly higher comedogenic potential, such as olive and apricot seed oil, Golden Immortelle Oil is intended for the dry and delicate skin.
It is not recommended for skin with chronic conditions such as rosacea.
What's the Omega Elixir for?
Omega elixir is a nutritious oil intended for deep evening care of almost all skin types. It has a low viscosity and a light but nutritionally rich texture.
Based on a valuable complex of squalane from olive oil, avocado oil, chia seeds, blackberry seeds and evening primrose, Omega Elixir thoroughly moisturizes the skin, soothes it and restores its protective layer (hydrolipid barrier).
It prevents transepidermal moisture loss and acts reparationally and preventively against the effects of exposure to solar radiation and other external influences. Due to the natural properties of squalan in the form of a kinship of the natural fat of the skin itself, this oil is absorbed with exceptional ease, locks moisture into the skin and leaves it soft, elastic, nourished and protected.
The characteristic nut smell comes from the natural oils it contains, most notably chia seed oils and blackberry seeds.
What type of skin is the Omega Elixir for?
Since Omega Elixir is a complex of squalane derived from olive oil and nutritious avocado oils, chia seeds, blackberry seeds and evening primrose that correspond to each skin type in the selected percentages, it can be used on dry as well as mixed skin.
Use is not recommended exclusively for more pronounced reactive and stronger oily skin otherwise prone to comedones. More details on the topic of oil comedogenicity are available in our blog post.
Why is applying Omega elixir in a "layering" skincare routine recommended after the cream?
For certain skin types, the Omega Elixir will be sufficient on its own or with the serum. But the full potential of this oil is shown in combination with other products, especially serum and cream. Since the order of "layered" application is based on product textures, it is recommended to start with water and finish with oil textures.
This creates a protective layer that prevents from moisture loss and helps to exploit the full potential of active substances such as hyaluronic acid.
In doing so the important rule is "less is more"- it is enough to use only a few drops of serum, then the amount of cream in the size of a pea and then a few drops of oil.
SPF Face Cream
How many niacinamides contain Professional Face Fluid SPF 30 and Face Cream SPF 50?
Are Professional Face Fluid SPF 30 and SPF 50 Waterproof Face Cream?
Can Professional SPFs be used with Vitamin C?
How to protect the area above the lip?
How to use Magical Peeling Gel?
What kind of skin is the Magical Peeling Gel for?
The magic peeling gel is mostly intended for body skin that is sensitive and prone to dryness, but also for balanced, undemanding skin.
Since it contains only the beads of apricot kernel, it is especially suitable for skin that does not require a particularly abrasive body peeling.
Can Magical Dry Oil and Magical Golden Oil be used for facial care in the case of mixed skin type?
Because of concentrated combination of nutritious natural oils, some of which have higher comedogenic potential, the use of the Magical Dry Oil and the Magical Golden Oil is not recommended in case of skin prone to irregularities in the form of of clogged pores, pimples or acne.
These oils are ideal for body and hair care.
Does the Magical Peeling Gel contains microplastics?
What is the difference between a cream and a hand concentrate?
Hand creams with marigold extracts and lavender essential oil are intended for daily hand care, since they absorb very quickly and make the hands silky.
The hand concentrates are much thicker, slow-absorbing texture with a higher percentage of glycerin.
The concentrate excellently serves as an occlusive, locks the moisture into the skin and is ideal as a rich night care.
What's a foot stone made of?
What is the pH of the liquid soap for intimate care?
Liquid soaps for intimate care Active and Sensitive have a pH value of 4.5, specially adapted to the attention of intimate body parts. Soap has slightly acidic pH to prevent the development of pathogenic bacteria and fungi that are more difficult to develop in the acidous environment.
Soap acts preventively in periods when it is possible to distorts the bacterial flora of the intimate parts of the body - when taking antibiotics, during the special conditions and hormonal changes.
Can liquid soaps for intimate care be used by younger people?
Certificates and Standards
What certificates and standards Olival Cosmetics have and what does it mean?
Olival's production process is based on iso standard 22716 which confirms good manufacturing practice. The production process itself is certified and IFS HPC certified.
This system achieves a number of business and operational advantages and benefits such as control over raw material suppliers and the quality of delivered raw materials, prevention of negative external influences of any kind on production process efficiency and product quality, production process control and traceability from raw material to each individual product. , but also continuous maintenance and improvement of competencies of all employees.
In addition, the segment of our products, namely deo creams, liquid hand soaps and a collection of facial care products with immortelle oil, since 2014 have been certified with a NATRUE certificate that is also the first certification of this type in Croatia. It is a certificate for which 75% of products in an individual line must comply with NATRUE norm. The general principles of this international certificate are based on the natural and organic origin of cosmetics.
Our production process is also certified by ECOCERT certification for natural and organic cosmetics.
Are Olival products tested on animals?
Do Olival products contain animal sourced ingredients?
More than 95% of our products are vegan in composition, i.e. they do not contain ingredients of animal origin. Only some of them are products from the Professional collection and collection #MALCI, and super carrot lip balm SPF 20 carries Vegan certification.
In the future, we will advocate and develop even more vegan formulations for our products. The entire range of Olival products of vegan composition can be searched under the "Collections".
What makes natural cosmetics special?
Some of the main advantages of natural cosmetics are 100% natural ingredients mainly of plant origin that have not been tested on animals, long-term better impact on the skin and the whole organism, but also a positive, unencumbered effect on the environment.
The products are created without redundant packaging and microplastics, and are made on the principles of the so-called "green chemistry."
Is all your cosmetics 100% natural?
We produce exclusively natural cosmetics with the first NATRUE certificate in Croatia and the region (Smilje collection, natural liquid soaps, deo sticks), cosmetics based on natural ingredients (e.g. natural shampoos and conditioners, Rose collection, Green coffee collection) and conventional cosmetics that is based on potent active ingredients and high concentrations of them in innovative formulations (Professional).
With the breadth and variety of our assortment, we enable everyone to find something for themselves.
Do Olival products contain gluten?
Some of our products, such as Immortelle face creams, contain wheat seed oil. While processing this oil rids itself of gluten, as a result of which it is declared gluten-free. Hydrolyzed wheat protein, which we use in our natural shampoos and #KUPANAC and #RAŠČEŠLJANAC products also do not contain gluten.
In order to be sure of the recommendation of the individual product in people with celiac disease, please contact us directly with a specific inquiry in order to carry out the necessary checks.
Do Olival cosmetics include parabens?
Do Olival cosmetics contain nickel?
Where does Olival buy raw materials for its products?
We buy most of the raw materials in Croatia, since during all years of our business one of our goals was to support Croatian suppliers.
Raw materials that cannot be supplied in Croatia are purchased mainly in the countries of the region or other European countries.
Are children and pregnant women allowed to use special care gels?
Exceptions are Magnesium oil and Magnesium gel, which can be used by pregnant women.
Can Aloe Vera gel be applied to the face?
How long can Comfrey Balm be applied?
Comfrey Balm is also not suitable for use during pregnancy.
Can Calendula cream be used for facial care?
Are natural hair shampoos really natural?
Natural Hair Shampoos Mint and Lavender, Rosemary and Lemon and Sensitive contain ingredients of natural origin. They are formulated without artificial odors and colors, do not contain parabens, silicones or alcohols, and instead of drying tensides contain Coco Glucoside and Sodium Coco Sulfate, gentler tensides and essential oils.
Due to their composition, they are also ideal for low-porous hair, on which the remnants of styling products are easily deposited, as well as for the scalp, which needs a gentle but effective shampoo.
What natural shampoo to use for daily hair washing?
What natural shampoo to use for oily hair and prevent dandruff?
Should natural shampoos be used in case of allergy or hypersensitivity to essential oils?
In case of hypersensitivity or allergy, it is not recommended to use these shampoos.
Natural Shampoos contain natural essential oils such as lavender, rosemary and lemon oils. After prolonged use of common shampoos with drying tensides, a period of 'habituation' to different care is possible, but essential oils stimulate circulation in the long run and regulate the secretion of natural fat, and therefore scalp grease.
If there is irritation or damage to the skin of the scalp for which use is not recommended, it should be paused or stopped completely.
Which shampoo can be used for dry dandruff scalp?
Do treatment shampoos contain sulfates?
Instead of SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulfate), treatment Burdock shampoo contains SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulfate), a slightly milder form of surfactant that allows better foaming and cleaning.
Natural shampoos contain SCS(Sodium Coco Sulfate)and Plant-based Coco Glucosides that provide a milder foaming effect. The above shampoos represent a gentler and natural alternative to classic drugstore shampo
Hair oils and lotions
Can Avocado Oil be used on the face?
Can Almond Oil be used on the face?
What is Walnut Oil used for?
How is Ricinus oil used?
Ricinus Oil is a nutritious oil of high viscosity, dense and rich. It nourishes the scalp, skin and lashes remarkably.
Due to a slightly thicker, more oily texture it is good to apply it as a hair mask wrap overnight or use it as a slightly longer hair treatment before washing. It can be applied to damp or dry hair or scalp.
Does the hair have to be wet before applying the oil?
What's a hair mask wrap?
Can oils be combined?.
Can Fenugreek and rosemary lotion be left on the scalp overnight?
Sun protection and accelerated tanning
Why must SPF be applied liberally?
Do SUPER Carrot products protect from the sun?
Although SUPER Carrot Jam also comes in variant with SPF 10, when exposed to the sun, it's necessary to protect the skin from the sun with sunscreen, then apply tanning jam, dry oil or golden oil.
Sunscreen should be reapplied after each bathing or towel wiping or every 2 hours, with the application of an adequate amount of sunscreen (about 2 mg per 1 cm2 of skin).
Do SUPER Carot products stain clothes?
The nourishing oils of carrots and walnuts, which are nutritionally rich, naturally have darker color and can stain lighter clothing or bathing suits.
It is recommended to use it on the beach, and any stains should be washed with special products that are available in drugstores.
Why does mineral protection leave a white mark?
Such a trace is useful in some cases, especially with children, since it gives us a sign of where the protection was applied, and at the same time provides a dose of resistance to sweat and water.